It does not matter if your WordPress website is promoting company services and products or it is just a personal blog that you use as a portfolio. In all cases security is highly important. Google blacklists thousands of websites every single day because they become security problems. When you want to be 100% sure that […]
Already in previous articles we had addressed the issue of getting more followers on Instagram. However, in this article we will approach the subject from the perspective of obtaining the best followers for your specific profile. While these methods may take some time, you can use them to strengthen your “quantity” strategy. The advantage of […]
Did you know that 80% of your traffic comes from a search query? Which makes SEO crucial to the success or failure of your website, visits-wise. SEO has always been a dynamic field and techniques can change in the blink of an eye. If you’re not vigilant, you’ll find yourself out in the cold and […]
A FAQ page is something most of the websites have nowadays. But why is it useful? Do you really need another tab on your fully loaded store? Does anyone still use it and does it bring any real benefits to your business? Image credit: rawpixel All these questions might pop into your head when creating […]
WordPress is a content management platform where webmasters can build, host, and maintain websites, and it is arguably the most powerful website and blog creation tool in use today. Designed to be easy for anyone to use, and with plugins that you can add to bring different elements to your unique site, it makes WordPress […]
Even if your organization has the best expense reporting software in place, it’s difficult to manage expenses and T&E costs and compliance if you don’t have a great policy to accompany it all. That’s actually where a lot of even very large organizations fail when it comes to expense management and dealing with the logistics […]
Developing a website is challenging. It’s really quite tricky getting the right balance of all of the different parts and pieces collected together, and that’s not even mentioning the fact that you have to have great content or a great product that you are highlighting in the first place. Even with this challenge though, you […]
If you’re looking for an exciting, rewarding new career, a career in UX design might be just the ticket. UX designers are responsible for making sure the software people use is designed in a way that makes it easy to use and effective. However, becoming a UX designer requires a bit of schooling and a […]
- How to Choose the Best WordPress Hosting
- Adaptive vs. Responsive Design – Which One is Better?
- Important Tips to Consider When Starting a WordPress Blog
- 4 SEO-led Reasons to Choose WordPress For Your First Business Website
- Why Your Business Should Have an Engaging Website
- 4 Common WordPress SEO Mistakes You Should Avoid at all Costs
- What Should You Know About Validating an App Idea?
- Why Should You Focus on WordPress Security?
- Win Followers on Instagram in an Intelligent Way
- 6 SEO Techniques You May Not Know About
- Crucial Reasons Why You Need A FAQ Page
- The Significance of using WordPress for SEO purposes
- Improving Your Corporate Travel Policy
- 4 Pillars of Web Development
- Kickstarting Your UX Design Career